TAKE THE EDGE OFF V-DAY WITH THESE WEED TRUFFLES
Whether you need a last-minute gift for a chocoholic bae or you're lookin' to mellow out on this hyped-up holiday, these naughty little treats will straight up slay. These easy AF edibles are the overdue update for that basic bitch box of chocolates from the drugstore and a sexy alternative to your post-workout (or post-hookup) smoke sesh.
This makes two dozen *strong* truffles and takes 2.5 hours from start to finish. The full recipe, from The Marijuana Times, here.
Get it, stoner junkies.
8 oz dark chocolate, chopped
1/4 cup THC-infused coconut oil -- check out these directions for all the deets on THC infused oils
Pinch of sea salt
Either 3 tbsps water and 1 tsp pure vanilla extract, or 2 tbsps water and 1 tbsp rum
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut, lightly toasted
- Melt chocolate with oil and the water in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in vanilla extract or rum and sea salt.
- Transfer to an 8-inch square baking dish and refrigerate for about two hours. It should be firm, yet still workable.
- With a 1-inch ice-cream scoop, melon-baller or a teaspoon, make 24 balls. Transfer each to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Coat hands in cocoa powder and roll balls to make smooth. Refrigerate on sheet at least 10 minutes. Roll truffles in toasted coconut before serving.