Partying All New Year's Eve Into 2017
2017 is almost EFFING here. We’ve got our middle fingers up and ready to tell 2016 BOY BYE!
If you’re looking for some NYE plans or trying to party it up with our sexy instructors, word on the street is that they may be celebrating around these spots around town. Who knows - you may even get a sweaty smooch by one at midnight?
- Counting down to the New Year with fabulous fireworks displays at First Night in Copley Square.
- Getting all that work work work work work work at Back Bay Harry’s Rihanna & Drake themed NYE party.
- Dancing into 2017 to your favorite Top 40s and 90s classics on the Boston waterfront at Pier 6.
- Dressing to impress at the last soiree of the year at Brass Union in Union Square.
- Continuing the after party with drunk eating delicious authentic Chinese food at Peach Farm.
- Sipping whiskey cocktails on the upstairs patio at Jack Rose, because you can never really outgrow Adams Morgan (right? anyone?).
- Popping champs at Nellie's—there's nothing more DC than a gay sports bar. PRAISE YE.
- Watching DC's all time favorite 90s cover band, White Ford Bronco slay it AGAIN at Lincoln Theater.
- Avoiding every ticketed-all-you-can-drink party hosted by Red-Bull-wannabe-startups.
- Decorating Mr. Pence's new neighborhood with rainbow flags, like the equality-for-all mischief maker you were born to be.
- Going literally ANYWHERE but Time Square!
- Noshing at Pig & Khao for their tasty NYE chef-tasting menu before partying all night.
- Wearing purple velour trench coats while celebrating Prince at the Purple Rain Dance Party at Syndicated in Brooklyn.
- Raving at Disclosure’s Wild Life NYE party in a secret warehouse location in NYC.
- Laughing it up at Sandra Bernhard’s show, “SANDRA MONICA BLVD: Coast to Coast” at Joe’s Pub.
- Bonus: On New Years Day, curing those throbbin’ hangovers with a dive into the Atlantic Ocean with The Coney Island Polar Bear Club’s at the annual New Year's Day Swim!